(WRIC) — Monday morning is starting out with rain and accidents on I-95, I-295 and I-64.
Here’s where to avoid:
- On I-95 Northbound at Willis Road, mile marker 65, there is an accident that has closed the right lane and right shoulder.
- There is an accident I-64 West coming from the Shockoe Valley Bridge. The exit ramp near that crash has been blocked off.
- There’s a disabled car on I-95 North near the Bells Road mile maker 69. The left lane and left shoulder is closed.
- A tractor-trailer accident on I-295 northbound at Meadowbridge road has closed the exit ramp Meadowbridge eastbound.
- Finally, there’s an accident on I-95 Southbound near exit 83. The right shoulder is blocked.
Other than those accidents roads are clear but wet, so be careful driving this morning.
Check back with 8News for updates.
- StormTracker 8: Extra clouds slowly clear
- Crystal ball: Projecting the upcoming NFL schedule
- Students provide sanitizers to daily workers to fight virus
- BNW Builders
- Man recovering from COVID-19 says ‘listen to everything they’re telling you’