PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — There are two traffic-accidents on I-95 causing traffic delays this morning.
The first is a tractor-trailer crash on I-95 in Petersburg. The accident is by mile marker 51.6 in the City of Petersburg and has has closed all northbound lanes. The ramp from I-95 North to I-85 south is blocked.
Traffic is now being diverted onto Exit 50.
Up further north on I-95, there was also a vehicle crash at mile maker 64 caused traffic delays in Chesterfield County. All lanes are now open.
This is a breaking story, stay with 8News for updates.
- Education company begins installing full-size T-Rex recreation
- RPD investigating life-threatening shooting in Randolph neighborhood
- Mother of 4 beaten to death while working at Florida motel; husband finds her left for dead
- Henrico schools planning for students to attend in-person full-time this fall
- Man in custody after police find female assault victim on East Broad Rock Road