PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — A multi-vehicle accident on I-95 is caused a major backup and has closed two lanes of travel.
VDOT said the delays began by mile marker 52 in the City of Petersburg. The southbound left shoulder, left lane and center lane are closed.
The accident has been cleared.
- The Female Field: 4 Olympians launch women’s sports media company TOGETHXR
- Attorney General asks Supreme Court to toss injunction preventing Lee Monument removal
- Hanover schools release high school graduation plans
- Virginia reaching for herd immunity as COVID vaccine eligibility expands, demand decreases
- City of Richmond reacquires historic African American burial ground