PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — A multi-vehicle accident on I-95 is caused a major backup and has closed two lanes of travel.
VDOT said the delays began by mile marker 52 in the City of Petersburg. The southbound left shoulder, left lane and center lane are closed.
The accident has been cleared.
- StormTracker 8: Overnight Showers followed by clearing on Friday
- Man mauled after paying for ‘full-contact’ leopard experience in Florida
- Virginia Democrats drop lawsuit challenging Richmond registrar
- Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
- Panera adds one of America’s favorite foods to its menu – pizza