CHESTERFIELD, Va. (WRIC) — Due to a crash on Iron Bridge Road/Route 10 all westbound lanes are closed near Kingsland Road in Chesterfield County, according to VDOT. VDOT updated information about the crash around 9:15 p.m.
VDOT tweeted that all traffic is being diverted to Beulah Road and then to Irongate Drive before returning back to Iron Bridge Road.
Motorists can expect delays due to the crash. Stay with 8News for updates.
- One hospitalized after rollover crash on Route 288 near Huguenot Trail
- Stimulus check update: Democrats prepare $2.4T virus relief measure
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Washington Huddle week 3 with Bruce Rader and Scott Jackson
- Richmond’s eviction problem and what’s being done about it