RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A Crash on Interstate 95 at mile marker in Richmond has caused three lane closures. Soon after the crash VDOT reported that two southbound and one northbound lanes were closed about a quarter of a mile north of Chamberlayne Avenue and Exit 76.
As of 4:50 p.m. all lanes are open.
Virginia State Police say that at 3:33 p.m. they responded to a single-vehicle crash at the 78 mile marker. The vehicle overturned onto its roof on the left shoulder. The crash remains under investigation but at least one person is injured. The accident was not fatal.
VDOT says traffic is backed up about one mile
- Charred boat sinks in James River at Dutch Gap Boat Ramp
- Man splits $5M jackpot …with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Sens. Warner, Rubio release statement on reports of election interference from Russia, Iran
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say