RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Some northbound lanes on Interstate-95 near Arthur Ashe Boulevard (mile marker 78) are closed as a result of a crash.
According to VDOT, the center and right lanes are closed.
The backup is currently four miles.
This is a developing story. Stay with 8News for updates.
- Section of Henrico road, flooded after Isaias, to remain closed as crews inspect bridge
- Facebook’s Henrico Data Center is now online. Here’s what that means
- 24M Americans fear they won’t be able to pay rent
- Chesterfield secures additional 30M in federal COVID-19 relief funding
- Chesterfield Police seek Walgreens robbery suspects