PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A two-vehicle crash on southbound Interstate-295 resulted in injuries to both drivers, according to Virginia State Police.
Troopers responded to the I-295 at mile marker 13 following a pickup truck and tractor-trailer collision. The trooper’s preliminary investigation reveals the pickup truck traveling southbound struck the tractor-trailer in the rear.
The driver of the pickup truck was not wearing a seat belt and was transported to the hospital for treatment of serious injuries. The driver of the tractor-trailer was also transported for treatment of minor injuries.
The crash remains under investigation.
- StormTracker 8: A nice end to the weekend
- Driver charged after vehicle crashes into power pole in Chesterfield
- Wilkes scores 19 points as No. 5 Florida St. edges Notre Dame 85-84
- Jairus Hamilton’s career-high 23 lifts Boston College over Va. Tech 61-56
- Toppin, Crutcher lead No. 7 Flyers past Richmond, 87-79