PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A two-vehicle crash on southbound Interstate-295 resulted in injuries to both drivers, according to Virginia State Police.
Troopers responded to the I-295 at mile marker 13 following a pickup truck and tractor-trailer collision. The trooper’s preliminary investigation reveals the pickup truck traveling southbound struck the tractor-trailer in the rear.
The driver of the pickup truck was not wearing a seat belt and was transported to the hospital for treatment of serious injuries. The driver of the tractor-trailer was also transported for treatment of minor injuries.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Crash under investigation in Hanover County
- Rosie’s Gaming Emporium builds bunk beds for Bunks Across America
- The Latest: Graham: Court vote could be week before election
- The U.S. reckoning on race, seen through other nations’ eyes
- Family demands release of evidence in Breonna Taylor’s case