PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A two-vehicle crash on southbound Interstate-295 resulted in injuries to both drivers, according to Virginia State Police.
Troopers responded to the I-295 at mile marker 13 following a pickup truck and tractor-trailer collision. The trooper’s preliminary investigation reveals the pickup truck traveling southbound struck the tractor-trailer in the rear.
The driver of the pickup truck was not wearing a seat belt and was transported to the hospital for treatment of serious injuries. The driver of the tractor-trailer was also transported for treatment of minor injuries.
The crash remains under investigation.
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51
- Jennifer King still soaking in opportunity with Washington Football Team
- Social media influencer charged in 2016 voter suppression scheme
- San Francisco votes to remove Washington, Lincoln from school names
- ‘Farewell for now’: Olympia beer pausing production after 125 years