SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – A man driving a large boat crashed into docked boats at the Bayfront Park Marina in Sarasota on Saturday afternoon — and it was all caught on camera!
Sarasota police arrested Brendan Sheridan, 32, on four counts of boating while under the influence with property damages.
The extent or cost of the damage to the other vessels is not yet known.
Sheridan has since bonded out.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- Lindsey says 2020 has been a difficult, depressing year, and this moment, she feels, was a moment of pure joy and happiness.
- A pumpkin smashed through a car windshield on Interstate 70 in Indiana on Sunday and came within inches of hitting the driver.
- 'Petersburg is more than just violence': Former VSU football player calls for unity, reclaiming the narrativeRonnie Ransome, Jr., said that the stigma of violence associated with the city needs to end because Petersburg stands for much more than that. He says the city is full of love, history, great food, kind people, and promise.
- A man shot and killed his twin brother while they joked around in their parked car at their home in Florida Sunday night.
- The suspect initially told officers the child had fallen down a set of stairs. Since then, the 3-year-old has been put in a medically induced coma as a “last-ditch effort” to reduce the effects of his injuries.
- Federal prosecutors in California say a Memphis-bred rapper's COVID-19 relief claims tested positive for fraud.
- Authorities are investigating after a "glitter bomb" package was sent to a 911 center employee.
- Flying squirrels were being trapped in Florida, driven to Chicago and shipped to South Korea, Florida wildlife officials said Monday while announcing charges against seven people they say ran an illegal wildlife trafficking operation.
- Two U.S. Park Police officers indicted Thursday on manslaughter charges in the 2017 shooting death of an unarmed Virginia motorist have been released on bail.
- A Richmond man is facing over 12 years in prison for firearm and cocaine possession charges.