DELCAMBRE, La. (WKRG) — The shrimping community of Delcambre, Louisiana is already feeling the effects of Hurricane Laura’s storm surge. Shrimp Boats that are docked in the Delcambre Canal are hanging on dearly.
Laura made landfall about 1 AM near Cameron, Louisiana with winds of more than 150 mph.
- Attorney says influx of migrant children will ‘bottleneck’ US court system
- Police investigating possible drowning after woman’s body pulled from water on Ocean View beach
- Discolored water in Corolla caused by fire hydrant flushing, officials say
- Resident discovers WW II-era grenade in James City County field
- Why some people should return their stimulus checks