RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Washington Football Team came up short Saturday night losing 31-23 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The Washington Football Team (7-9) hosted Tom Brady and the Buccaneers (11-5) at FedEx Field in Landover, Maryland for the first round of the NFC playoffs.
Taylor Heinicke was in quarterback after The Washington Football Team announced Alex Smith would be inactive due to a calf injury. Heinicke and Washington fought until the end but came up short.
- Police respond to car flipped over in Richmond
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Investigation underway after California man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- Chesterfield developing portal for COVID vaccine waitlist after confusion
- Coronavirus update: VDH reports over 22,000 people received first vaccine dose on Saturday