JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves will hold a news conference Monday morning to give an update on the current situation with Tropical Storm Sally.
On Sunday, the governor declared a State of Emergency for Mississippi ahead of the storm.
Reeves will be joined by the executive director of the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), Greg Michel. They will discuss the plan of action for Sally.
The news conference starts at 10:30 a.m. at Mississippi’s State Emergency Operations Center in Pearl.
If the live stream does not work, click here to watch the news conference.
- Football Hall of Famer Gale Sayers dies at 77
- StormTracker 8: Smokey skies today; rain by Friday
- Teen pulled from James River following police chase on I-95 identified
- Water main break closes down part of Gaskins Road
- Watch: Bear cub tries to get into Colorado home