RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The first snow of the 2020 season in Central Virginia! Are you seeing snow in your area? Send us photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Local News
- According to the Richmond Police Department, officers were called to the 2100 block of Creighton Road at around 8:40 p.m. on Monday, May 16 for a report of a shooting.
- Texas Democrat Beto O'Rourke confronted Gov. Greg Abbott over his gun policies during a press conference to address the shooting deaths of 21 people in a Texas Elementary School.
- Richmond Police officers have identified the man who was fatally shot in Montrose Heights on the night of Thursday, May 19.
- Police have identified the Richmond man who was fatally shot in the city's Fairfield Court neighborhood over the weekend.
- Police have identified the victim of a single-vehicle crash last weekend in Chesterfield.
- Four outdoor pools in Richmond will open for Memorial Day weekend, and stay open on the weekends, until the city's summer season begins.
- The $4 service will reach a total of four million households, but the service will only be offered to homes within a one-mile radius of a participating store.
- Richmond metropolitan area school districts are responding after the tragic Uvalde, Texas school shooting that left at least 21 dead Tuesday.
- After 19 children and several adults were gunned down in a Texas elementary school, Americans across the country and along political lines appear to ask a similar question to members of Congress: 'We voted you in, what are you doing to try and prevent tragedies like this from happening?'
- President Joe Biden has ordered all United States flags to be flown at half-staff across the U.S. in honor of the children and teacher who were killed in a Texas elementary school shooting Tuesday, May 24.